Friday, January 15, 2010

Real Slut Msn Addys Help!!! My Ex-bf Is....?

Help!!! my ex-bf is....? - real slut msn addys

So my BF of 3 months and my best frnd had a long message, and it was even worse than the poor in the spazzing and say: I own a house with 4 bedrooms and each has a 1 bedroom in the house Blacony his parents, keeps callin me a bitch and stuff and say that I have no mother wants to have more that I assumed (as when she was 3 months) and then the clams, and said he was mad cuz you (my BbFlaA) said I did not like him it was their mistake, but now I believeing whether I will or not, i dont like, but 40% i do .. . is serious and really hurts! hes soo freakin mean im sorry and wants no real damage ****** adivice How 2 2 to be him, or that I hate! as if the son wa MSN has in real life to help plzz! 1

3 comments:

Princess Thunder Kitty said...

The best way someone can find it back. Check also smaller and weaker showing than the next person, you care. If you ignore them and they do not give a rat's a & & what she says and does, he gets angry. It seems crazy that he broke it so crazy and not care.

Angel said...

he does not like crazy u can probably HES so
said after all the bad things u wudnt even wnna talk or see!
UR UR decision or decide FND!
in GNE BT keeps saying nuts HES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u noe Freakin forgrt him and leave him alone when hes said that srry for wat wud U CME itself!

Kenny said...

The guy is crazy. Do nothing else.

Post a Comment