Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pure Asp Upload Torrent Motobit Pure ASP Upload- Cannot Upload Files Besides Image And Html Files?

Motobit Pure ASP Upload- Cannot upload files besides image and html files? - pure asp upload torrent

I am using Pure ASP Upload Motobit upload my files. Then noticed that whenever you attempt to download the following files. Doc,. Pdf, etc., are the image files, I receive an error message.

Is it because the ASP script motobit only the downloading of image files can allow (jpg, jpeg, gif ....)? What should I do if I want to download. Doc y. PDF files as well?

May, in fact, as I decided to limit the types of files to download?

1 comments:

tanned cucu said...

How sad, though I know these things, but I have my own problems, and I wonder u I could answer my own question cos the rest are spam to me man.

Post a Comment