Monday, January 11, 2010

Kenwood Stereo Receiver Can You Plug An IPod Directly Into A USB Port On A Car Stereo Receiver?

Can you plug an iPod directly into a USB port on a car stereo receiver? - kenwood stereo receiver

I then installed a Kenwood DPX-701 coming weeks and has a front USB port. My iPod comes with a USB dock connector cable for use with the computer, but I do not know if this is working with the car. Kenwood has an iPod, but I'm not interested in controlling the iPod through the head unit, you simply just want to play through the speakers. Any help is welcome!

4 comments:

Mel said...

I have a JVC iPod with a USB port on the front and I cable that came with and it would play most of the songs on the iPod, but not all. Do not understand why, but good. Also, I'd check with the device. Finally, I had the iPod adapter, iPod music the real hardware has been prepared. It was a pain in the first inspection by the head unit, but I now that I'm used to.

Bill c said...

If the main device 1 / 8 ports (same size as the headphone jack is), can be found @ hut cable to connect the car as a giant speaker in touch.

The GM factory radio - not sure about the secondary market - sorry.

conejote... said...

The experiment did not work

alleleme... said...

not with a special adapter for Kenwood receive the handbook, is the product of this book. I have a JVC and regulate my MP3 player does not work if your flash drive and have its great. but you can do it with special adapter

Post a Comment