Saturday, January 23, 2010

Overflow Tub Problems With Tub Overflow Drain Assembly...can You Help?

Problems with tub overflow drain assembly...can you help? - overflow tub

My bathtub has been slow because the man for sewer fix a leak in the pipe under the sink. The small lever to open the drain plug does not seem like it should be moved. I took it and the Assembly in the Off. The screw is difficult to say and put together. I cleaned the assembly and after searching I think the problem is that the link should be adjusted. As I again screwed at this point that looked like the inside of the PVC pipe that was transferring some, if you make the screw pressure to hard again. He moved a little when I removed the screw. Do you think it could overflow and / or drainage at the base to destroy? Everything I need is a new leak damage to the underside of the roof. When I toilets and running water elsewhere, including the bathtub, it may leak if not properly installed the sewer overflow?

1 comments:

JAMES S said...

It sounds as if he put something into the sewer pipe, if the adjustment does not solve the drainage. Overflow vent pipe (it must simultaneously create jobs) is not in the tank, remove the screws to find the link you have attached. It will move a little when you are seated. Remember, a little! This tube must be securely connected to the drain. This is "the case before the" P for the flushing, etc., should not cause a problem.

Post a Comment