Friday, January 29, 2010

I Am A Radiograph Copd Would Show Up Can They Determine From The Radiograph If There Will Be Any Issues With Roots In Taking Out My Wisdom Teeth?

Can they determine from the radiograph if there will be any issues with roots in taking out my wisdom teeth? - i am a radiograph copd would show up

I must put my some of my wisdom teeth, those who suffer pain and possible future. I am reading more and more difficult as you time. I am 35 and the dentist did not mention anything about the underlying problems or make it difficult for me. Then they were shown on the x-ray?

4 comments:

Lynda said...

Maybe not. You must understand that the molars have multiple roots. When a snapshot is taken is a view taken on the cheek. They have a different root, which goes on your palate. X-rays show a no. But I would not worry. But you should be fine. I would not worry.

Lynda said...

Maybe not. You must understand that the molars have multiple roots. When a snapshot is taken is a view taken on the cheek. They have a different root, which goes on your palate. X-rays show a no. But I would not worry. But you should be fine. I would not worry.

Daffodil said...

They have lived a little longer than most people with their wisdom teeth. If you have never had pain with them and have not yet, I wonder if your dentist is solely to collect extra money!

X-rays tell us a lot, but can also be misleading. If it is filled with bone source, yes, it will be difficult to remove. Intake of soft tissue is much easier.

But I would seek a second opinion on whether the operation is really necessary. All surgery carries risks, especially contagious.

Cutieee_... said...

when you might encounter problems, then yours ...

Post a Comment