Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Percentage Of Muscle Woman My Body Fat Percentage Is 10% Is This Bad?

My body fat percentage is 10% is this bad? - percentage of muscle woman

I read that female athletes no body fat percentage is below 20% should have. When I went to a nutritionist, body fat calculation for me, 11% of high schools and colleges) are between 10-11 and higher (in percentage terms. But still, I'm 5'1 and 110 pounds. This makes me about 10 pounds of fat on my body, while the rest is muscle mass. Is that bad? He was a dancer and a gymnast before, I've always been weak and I feel very comfortable. Are there negative effects have lost enough body fat% of the time aside. I did my time as long as I have over 98 lbs. You think I'm healthy? I wierden by the fact that my fat% BDY is so low, I am small bones + everything, but I see myself at all as a refugee. Council hELP someone who knows what that means anythng body and what it does to your overall health ........... THANK YOU!

5 comments:

Liddy is Lost said...

This only proves that they do not need to lose weight, you have said in the previous question. If you need to lose weight, lose muscle and probably only end up with almost no fat.

I think they are probably much like you have a high muscle mass, this act in place of the fat. Therefore, the athletes below the percentage of body fat are allowed.

Take care:)

black_ca... said...

That's good. The facts that most Americans and future generations more weight. Stop B! \\ \\ \\ \\ T \\ \\ \\ \\ h u0026lt! N6 and happy with themselves.

♥ FlipFlop said...

Since you are an athlete and are in good condition, I have little to fear. But you should talk to your doctor to be sure. You can gain weight, but. I recommend eating protein.

cody s said...

10% is not bad, especially when weighed only 110 pounds

cmil8 said...

Ya Ya Ya. Support youre so hot, and just as good also revealed on the Internet about themselves. Congratulations. everyone will see through this garbage.

Post a Comment