Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dangers Of Sinus Irrigation Systmes Can I Sue For Negligence On My Employer’s Part For Not Safeguarding Me And Not Making Me Aware Of The Risks?

Can I sue for negligence on my employer's part for not safeguarding me and not making me aware of the risks? - dangers of sinus irrigation systmes

Lead poisoning, the amount of welding before you buy it?

I have a job, the welding and, more recently, the good work he did, and I have welding for 2 consecutive days. I had a rash and I thought it was a sinus infection, but I read the symptoms of the vapor stream are rash and airway obstruction. I had a headache for over a week and go, but since yesterday. As soon as I have 2 and 2 together, I asked him a mask, but there are still uncommon. I use a fan too far. I was never told about the dangers of using always welcome to the fans to wear a mask. Apparently no one in the factory.

1 comments:

toastpos... said...

There are rules that require the safety and security program of training and equipment in the United States. Contact OSHA ... Link below. International'm not sure but I think that many state agencies and regulations.

http://www.osha.gov/dep/oia/whistleblowe ...

I suppose if your doctor is the damage that may have some type of case. Consult a lawyer.

Post a Comment