Saturday, February 13, 2010

Enlarged Spllen Dogs On Xray Help With Enlarged Spleen?

Help with Enlarged spleen? - enlarged spllen dogs on xray

My daughter has an enlarged spleen. VEB not yet conclusive, is mono-spot test is negative. You can not go to school very tired, headache and said his body feels weird. PA to scan one of his spleen. I live in a city lot. Classified in the field of health care are limited. I am ready to stow their weapons in order to take him to Denver. I told the AP he had an accident during a game of volleyball very well. "Where's left hand is numb for about 10 minutes. The first time I've had a sore throat and felt Achy. PA share antibiotics (Z-Pak) has no fever, neck is fine. Rock, which is now very tired, headache. I think it is 2 different things. I think if I where he was sick and in fact seems like Mono occurred. If tAnimals were negative, we should not be connected by mono-and perhaps think about spllen injuries or other illnesses associated with the enlargement of the spleen. HELP

0 comments:

Post a Comment