Thursday, December 17, 2009

Congrats On New Baby Message Congrats And All That But Is Bipartisanship A Realistic Expectation In The American System?

Congrats and all that but is bipartisanship a realistic expectation in the American system? - congrats on new baby message

Go in two years, there are new elections, the people walk, then to want to win. I have never seen a U.S. election without negative publicity. Two years later, Obama is elected and will go a Republican. Is it realistic to expect that non-partisanship?

3 comments:

Pocket Protectorate said...

Well, sure ...

If you consider the actual "hard" card of the game ...

(Gee Whiz go Do not! Assume that all the hypocrisy, you know ... Shhh!)

[O]peration [I]raqi [L]iberation said...

Yes, I think it is. I think, however, when I went, I think the main message of the campaign, the non-partisan. Personally I would not as a non-partisan, because I like the Republicans and their philosophy, I also like the time of day.

If you look at his campaign as evidence that supports that message, because the Clinton campaign attacked him relentlessly and then broke, like the McCain campaign happen. I think that failure is what is gained for him, his ability to provoke attacks campaigns.

I think he will succeed in their goal to build bipartisan support, but I fear that through the implementation of supportive measures, not Republicans.

Leesa said...

Why are the politicians of both parties? You need the ideas of those who voted for Obama, hoping to show their stupid do, and I do not expect Republicans to make it through the same way. Bipartisanship May sound pretty, but ultimately are happy with it then you could also base.

Post a Comment