Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Girls Weggies Girls, Do You Think This Is To Far?

Girls, do you think this is to far? - girls weggies

My ex-boyfriend and I sat side by side in my last class. The reason does not work, our relationships, because they do not talk much and now we talk more. In any case, can put his hand on my thigh and rest and it took a few pages. He made a couple of times, but he held my hand and before he was today against mad at me because I do not give a hand and slid his chair, then started again, he asked me to kiss and said nothing. Then he went on, the idea came because I had some of his Coca-Cola was like kissing him because his lips were then mine. You will be asked to sit next to him when he asked me to be, and go with him in this haunted house thing and I told him I did not want to sCare and he told me, I'll protect you. I like to meet / get my ass and tell me before it weggi. Do you have me? What would you do?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, he is still there, that's not a man just that if I am feeling for the girl. I think you should think about what is happening, and if you want to say how you talk about the feeling. or contact us.

Post a Comment